i think a 'co-executive producer' would indicate that there was more
than one executive producer (of whom our man is either equal to {ie
they are also a co-exec prod}, or below {they are an exec prod)

executive co-producer would perhaps mean someone with real production
roles (ie a normal co-producer), who also had some/all executive
responsibilities. guess work, though...

i think the main thing is that both terms exist in music, and if we
can't concretely say that they are the same thing, then not
representing the difference is losing data.