From: Orion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MusicBrainz style discussion <musicbrainz-style@lists.musicbrainz.org>
Subject: Re: [mb-style] Co-ProducerRelationshipType
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:23:13 -0500

Cristov Russell wrote:
> Great. So I would say yes there is a problem with additional executive
> producer. I still don't understand what was wrong with the original
> coproducer configuration. There is a possibility that multiple executive
> producers exist and are labeled co-executive producer. I'll verify tonight if
> I have any discs like this but I'm pretty sure I've seen it.
>
> Cristov (wolfsong)

As I understand them the terms are a bit funky - you can have multiple
producers on something without any of them being co-producers.
Co-producer means a role working underneath a producer I thought, not
just "another producer."  In theory a work with a really bloated budget
could have multiple executive producers, multiple co-executive
producers, multiple producers, and multiple co-producers on it.