Let's say a classical disc is "perfectly" tagged--it
has the cover art from amazon, label and catalogue
numbers and the correct album and track titles.
Another release comes out and someone tries to add it
to MB.  It's the same toc, but the album language is
different.  Wouldn't every single attribute we store
on the disc, aside from the TOC, fingerprints, and
release date, be necessarily incorrect for this new
release?  Why is this good to do?

Wouldn't a feature like "duplicate disc" be infinitely
better, or have I missed something?

-Nate