On Wed, 17 May 2006 22:24:15 +0200, derGraph wrote:

Also, even if such a track as of your example in the NATs, I believe that most users prefer to have the actual album title in their tags and therefore tag it against one of the three tracks on the album.

That's a very valid objection. Actually that's what I do (I take the MB tags and edit them myself, and I remove the MBIDs, since the edited tracks are not identical with the MB tracks anymore).

So actually this means that in the case I proposed NATs should not be used.

  DonRedman

--
Words that are written in CamelCase refer to WikiPages:
Visit http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/ the best MusicBrainz documentation around! :-)