> I skimmed some of the emails but in actuality I don't think
> it would make much difference since I disagree with the
> general concept altogether. IMO the approach is wrong. Can
> you point out what in my comments would have been argued by
> the thread?
>
> Cristov (wolfsong)
>

> If you had spent a week or more talking about something, and
> had me come in and with just skimming over something said "I
> don't think so" and then "explain it to me" because my point
> differs would you be so willing to try and make a concise
> booklet of not only your thoughts, but several other
> moderators to clarify the point? To me that is redundant and
> as well going opposite of what Don laid out as a way to
> present something.
>
> Which was to my understanding
>
> Present the idea
> Listen to, and work through comments
> Once presented, and seeming mainly acceptable go through
> testing (the process we are in right now) After that, draw up
> the wiki and RFV (request for veto)

I don't think it's the opposite at all. Seemingly the discussion hasn't
stopped simply because it's been implemented on test.

> Upon that time, the person vetoing (which is you, before the
> veto phase, but that's okay.)

And technically I can't veto yet so I'm commenting.

> Should do enough research to
> give a valid argument as to why a VETO should be given. In my
> opinion, not only are you asking me to present the comments
> in a short concise form (that are available on the mailing
> list), but now argue once more why it should be kept instead
> of you doing the research and drawing up why it shouldn't
> come into being.
>
> This isn't a first, it's beginning to seem more the norm.
> People that haven't fully read into something, then stating
> whoa, stop, halt, and I don't like this, but with a grasp of
> only half of the discussion. (most of which this time has
> been on the mailing list and easily able to be dug
> through.) No, I can't go over everything, because I would one
> more have to go through the mailing list, read everyone's
> comments and present them to give them their own light since
> that is only appropriate. I have a trip to prepare for, and
> while I am willing to give you information I have readily at
> hand, I am not willing to research something that has already
> been pretty thoroughly commented on in mailing list. Sorry,
> perhaps if I didn't have a trip I was preparing for I would
> be more willing.

I really didn't ask you to summarize anything. I asked if you having read my
comments and understood that I disagree with the entire concept believe that
there is something about the comments of the thread that would change my
mind about not liking this at all. If you do then I'll go read the whole
thing but based on what I skimmed the comments weren't around "does this
make sense" as a whole. I of course could be very wrong and missed
something.

> Nyght aka Beth.
>
> Maybe Joan, mo, Shepard or a handful of others can bring you
> what you've requested.

Hmmm. I'm not really making a request of anyone. If you don't like the color
of paint does it matter if someone uses vertical versus horizontal strokes?
It won't change your opinion of the color.

Cristov (wolfsong)