2007/3/2, Aaron Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 3/2/07, Frederic Da Vitoria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2007/3/2, Marco Sola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Second, if you plan to use this aria, please note it's "Là ci darem la mano"
>
> Yes, our examples should be perfect! I suggest that we keep an
> accented example (this one is fine) in order to implicitly remind the
> reader that spelling is important.

I can definitely throw together "real" examples from multiple works.
I used the same example to show the differences between each case.  If
there are no real objections with the track title format, how do we
move ahead in terms of updating the Wiki page?

And I apologize if my original email sounded rushed.  I got sick of
seeing opera edits where I wanted to say "by the way, read this and
the track titles should be in this format" - but I couldn't because we
hadn't really decided upon a format for the track titles.  I want to
get this finalized for the benefit of voters *and* editors.

Thanks for doing it. I should have pursued it myself since I started
the original thread, and I had told Don I would try his suggested new
style evolution procedure, but my work is requesting 150% of my time
currently and will probably continue to do so for a few weeks :-(

Do you want to try Don's suggestion yourself? It would mean editing an
actual release this way and telling other users you have done so that
we can see if it works.

--
Frederic Da Vitoria