Brian Schweitzer wrote:

> Just cleaning out an RFC that never actually became an
> OfficialGuideline, we all follow StylePrinciple (
> http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/StylePrinciple ), and indeed, pretty much
> the entire "which guideline applies" structure depends on the steps it
> describes, but it never actually became a formal guideline.
>
> Any objections to this guideline / principle being formalized?

In the interests of cleaning up the half-finished business on MB's style
pages, I'm not going to veto this RFV.

However, I do find that ArtistIntent, StrongGuidelines,
ConsistentOriginalData, and StyleGuidelines are not as complete,
clearly-written, and consistent with the actual MB practice as I think they
should be.  That makes the StylePrinciple not much help either. Vetoing this
RFV won't fix those problems, of course.

-----
     -- http://jdlh.com/ Jim DeLaHunt , Vancouver, Canada  •
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/JimDeLaHunt