Brian Schweitzer wrote:
 A final note, Brian: About a year ago there was full agreement between
 people interested in classical at MB that best-of compilations, "Tune
 Your Brain With Debussy" et al, should be allowed to remain outside the
 jurisdiction of the CSG. Just because you keep repeating the same
 arguments over and over, I don't think you'll succeed in convincing
 many. I think you'll have to come up with something better than you've
 done so far.

Actually, this is the first I've ever heard of this, nor it is
something I've seen anywhere in any docs or discussions.  Do you
recall quite where this "full agreement" was?

Sorry again :(, an overstatement. "Full agreement" in MB would be rather rare, wouldn't it?

So thanks for following up on that quote.

I believe coopera, mll, me and others agreed on that. (It certainly was said by more people than myself, and it was never contradicted or even discussed.) If coopera has another take on this, then I have painted the wrong picture.

Leiv