On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 8:15 AM, Brant Gibbard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > Well, Andrew, why do *you* need all that in? How does seeing
> > "BWV 244"
> > in your track titles enhance your experience of the SMP?
> >

> By enabling me to find it. Catalogue numbers have the advantage of being
> language independent. A search for BWV 244 should find the work regardless
> of whether it was entered under Matthew, Matthäus, Matthieu, Matteo, or
> what
> have you.

Ahem, he was talking to me. :P

Leiv, Brant said exactly what I would; especially when searching for
existing releases when an editor adds one that I suspect already exists, the
language is crucial to determining if it's a duplicate or just a
translation.

Plus, it just makes me feel closer to God. ^_^

Sorry, the way you asked that question begged that response. :)