I agree that given a bunch of discids without any context there's no
method to find homebrew releases with 100% certainty and no false
positives. However, in this case the release has never been put out on
CD. It's nice that people want to contribute, but I think fake
discid's are just about as nice a contribution as incorrect PUID:s.

Philip