On Wed, 16 Jul 2008, Andrew Conkling wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 18:39, Aaron Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I hope I'm not presenting a biased opinion, but
>> I think we seemed to be heading towards a "if someone wants to add the
>> box set, let them" sort of approach.

Although the docs say differently, the current working policy is to add
them. There have been a few attempts at changing the docs, all which
have ended in disagreement, maybe it can be tried again when there is a
new style bod.

However, I'd say add it as an Album. The actual boxset is a compilation,
but the individual discs are re-releases.

Steve