Hello,

as quickly as the discussion erupted, it died.
I'm aware that there are many different type of audiobook releases and
a single styleguide is most likely not able to catch every single one
of them. Still, I'd like to at leat get a version finalized that
catches 80% of the "normal" releases.
I looked around a bit and even the commercial services use different
layouts (but many simpy put a number behind a chapter that goes over
several tracks, often roman, e.g. XII).
So the main question is: How to number chapters that span more than one
track (or even releases)?
"Chapter 1: $name"? [1]
"Chapter 1-02: $name"? [2]
"$name, 2" or "$name II"?
Nothing at all [3]?

I for one would prefer not to use "Chapter" (or any localized name), as
there're releases [4] that actually use "Chapter" as a name for the
track. "Chapter 1-02: Chapter 1" looks and sound weird IMO.
So I'd like to keep this discussion alive a little longer.

[1]
http://musicbrainz.org/release/877ca245-40c9-422f-8421-7f51f625504c.html
[2]
http://musicbrainz.org/release/3e54470e-eb08-42e3-abdc-3ca3e63bacde.html