Chris B wrote:
> 2009/1/19 Leiv Hellebo <leiv.hell...@gmail.com>:
>> I guess there is not much harm in using PNS also for these cases, but
>> Bogdan's careful wording is wise: Sometimes you do find "Part 1" etc. in
>>  books, and "Part 1, Part 2" looks weird...
>
> according to PNS, it should be "Part 1 & 2" or "Parts 1-3", etc.

My track title example should be read 'This track contains part two of
"Part 1" from the book' (or something), not "Parts 1 and 2 from the book".

> i think if you're going to use the word "part" you should follow PNS,
> else it looks inconsistent/screws up guesscase!

Because of the wide inconsistency in titling of book sections, probably
sometimes exacerbated by track titles, my preference would be to allow
for inconsistency when editors see that the main recommendation does not
look good.

Leiv