On 16.6.2009, at 6.44, Brian Schweitzer wrote:

> Some agreement:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/musicbrainz-style@lists.musicbrainz.org/msg04837.html
> http://www.mail-archive.com/musicbrainz-style@lists.musicbrainz.org/msg04842.html

That's not agreement, that's two people talking on a mailing list.

> If this is not the current working case, and people are still
> merging box set discs away, or renaming/merging non-box set discs
> into box set releases, then the problem which specifically had led
> to that whole discussion is back.

As Chris said, the guideline was never changed. I'm reasonably sure
not all people follow the style list, nor do they think a couple of
comments revert the official style guide.

Personally, even though I get style list, I pass pretty much
everything that says "CSG" in the title, because nothing good will
ever come out of those :P So that was the first time I saw the
discussion. I bet I'm not the only one.

--
  Sami Sundell
  ssund...@iki.fi