On Aug 5, 2010, at 12:08, Paul C. Bryan wrote:
> +1. I recently encountered this situation with the Brilliant box set of
> the complete works of Brahms. In some cases we have two releases
> associated with the same disc ID, with exactly the same track content,
> to accommodate different titles. This just seems wrong to me.

Well, I think BoxSetNameStyle expressly counters that, so those two should be
merged into the release with the individual name.

My idea is just a different (better?) way to capture the information about
individual releases and box sets together; ideally if no one objects, I'll
propose an RFC to update BoxSetNameStyle to account for this.