Hi Alex

Sorry, missed your mail somehow so apologies for the delay.

>Where's the emphasis? music, longevity, or large catalog?

I think all three. My thoughts were to do with specifically covering
'commercially available' recordings from streaming services rather than
say, interviews or live sessions from broadcasters. The AR title
excludes spoken word by implication anyhow. Maybe live sessions should
have their own AR? Not sure.

Best