Yes, I was thinking of those little embedded Flash players; I'd doubt
they're intended to be deep-linked...  After all, theoretically, you can
download from those, as well, but I'd suspect that most artists never intend
that either, so I'd not add that Flash-embedded mp3's url as a download
link.  But yes, for a stream service which is as you describe - essentially
the rss version of a stream, then I'd agree, because of the implicit permission
grant.

Brian