Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren wrote:

> Really good point, and terrible wording there. Would this work? "The
> titles on a white label vinyl release should never be assumed to be
> untitled without more information, and should be entered as [unknown].
> As indicated, if any of the tracks is released in an official way, the
> name (or lack of it) in the official release should extend to the
> white label release."
Well, I wouldn't say "terrible wording" over such a minor bit of ambiguity.

But, yeah, the new wording is better.

It also clears up something that I didn't even notice in the old version.
It's possible to interpret "... is released... and gets a name" to mean that
only _later_ official releases can give names to whitelabels, which is
clearly not the intention. But you'd have to be really perverse to interpret
the new version that way.