Christopher Key wrote:
> On 06/06/2011 19:05, Alex Mauer wrote:
>>  On 06/04/2011 07:36 PM, Simon Reinhardt wrote:
>>>  One last point: What are we going to do about ordering of the parts? You
>>>  can't do it with the relationship so should the titles of the part works
>>>  have numbers in them?
>>  I can’t think of any reason that the part ordering is important.
>>  Tracklists provide the ordering where it is relevant, do they not?
>>
> See [2].  I think that if work relationships are to replace the contents
> of that annotation, some means of ordering would be very important.
>
> My understanding of Simon's comment is that it isn't possible to add one
> or more attributes to the relationship that can be used to sort the
> list; Simon, is this correct?  I've always wondered about the utility of
> a sort field for entities other than Artists.  With suitable guidelines,
> these could be populated such that a strict alpha ordering would sort
> entities in their natural order, and might deal with this situation.

Well, it's not possible at the moment but I guess it could be made possible. :-)
In the meantime we can decide whether we want to enforce a naming scheme on the
parts to make them sort in the right order using alphabetical order or whether
we just live with the parts not being sorted correctly.

Regards,
   Simon