On Sun, 2011-06-19 at 10:38 -0500, Michael Wiencek wrote:
> I see this as a fairly obvious and straightforward addition.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keep_case
>
> We have several DVD formats available to use in the medium format list.
> It makes sense to add the release packaging most common to DVDs.
>
> The RFC will expire on June 26.

I’m just wondering if there might be a better name for them, or possibly
a way to add a comment to describe them. Until I saw this proposal I
didn’t have any idea that these cases (which I’ve always known as just
“DVD cases”) even had a name at all!

That doesn’t mean I have any objection to adding the packaging type
itself, you have my +1 for that.

--
Calvin Walton <calvin.wal...@kepstin.ca>