I can confirm at least two CD keep case releases:
http://musicbrainz.org/release/567afae8-3d72-4ad8-8223-1c0dbbd09403
http://musicbrainz.org/release/9f800a2a-2a6e-490c-95c7-b5b6d380a743

Instead of writing "Keep Case (DVDs)", why don't we just put up a Packaging
wiki page with a sample picture of a keep case (along with all the other
formats).  That way the list can look cleaner (and be less inaccurately
precise).