On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 2:21 PM, Andii Hughes <gnu_and...@member.fsf.org>wrote:

> It's been 24 hours and I still don't see a valid veto on this.  I do
> see a possible additional
> feature that could be added (filtering collabs/feat. artists) to the
> MB server and lots of
> discussion on the age-old problem of edge cases, but nothing that
> could be gained from
> revising this proposal in a third RFC stage.

You haven't seen a veto YOU agree with. Obviously this is still under
discussion, and sorry, my life and my job can't just pause so I can try to
explain what I see as clear and significant problems in a way that meshes
with your limited anecdotal experience.  Obviously I'm still making a good
faith effort.  You seem intent on pulling parliamentary proceedures to
steamroll this through.  Christ, it's been this way for ten years, what is
the damn rush with pushing this through RIGHT NOW?
--Torc.