Hi,

Using my power to override vetoes, I'm now declaring this passed. Of the
two vetoes I've seen, one was unclear and appeared to be for the wrong
thing and I still haven't seen any good reasons in the other why this
shouldn't pass.

I realise that some people won't be happy with this but unfortunately I
can't make everyone happy. If anyone has objections to this decision,
you're free to take them to Kuno or Rob.

Nikki