LL> It's been more than a week since the RFC and to my surprise there has
LL> been only one negative feedback, which I don't think is justifiable,
LL> because it ignores the basic problems that motivated me to propose
LL> these changes, which I mentioned in the initial email. All MB editors
LL> I know, except for jesus2099, agree with these changes. So,
LL> considering the +1s I got on the ML, here is the RFV.

-1
VETO ← WCBI.

The gmane links given give me a big text I thought I answered but please
extract the points that I did not.

Here I recall my basic problems :

I’m against this merge that appears to make us loosing titles as they are on
φ releases and we’ll end up with altered titles (inserting foreign
abbreviations like “feat.” in our titles, Using Funny Caps etc.) which is
bad when we know a title is being *consistently* in a certain different way
that is not matching some people’s personal preferences.

We are also setting informative text in recordings that will have now to go
down to tracklists and that’s a real pity IMO : “がいながてや (live, 2009-12-29:
Tōkyō JCB Hall, Japan)” ← we don’t want to alter the tracklist this way,
it’s totally different from φ release.

This is why I VETO this RFV-333, maybe I didn’t understand anything when I’m
flooded with tons of emails though.

-----
jesus2099 × Ti = Tristan + patate12 ÷ saucisson7
mb : http://musicbrainz.org/user/jesus2099
mb userscripts : http://userscripts.org/users/31010/scripts