Hi Jim,

This proposal is exactly what I've beens suggesting on MB this style list.
It is imperative that we allow child(sub-works) to be able to inherit data
from the parent(supra-work) in order to simplify and accelerate the
works-based data.

I would recommend as I did in my other thread to be explicitly clear that a
child-item  *should not* have any AR that is duplicated in the partent-work.
This would mean that as soon as this proposal passes RFV, we can proceed to
start removing redundant composer ARs from child-works if they are already
present in the parent-work.

Thanks for this!
PS: I still think that it would be great if we had a similar hierarchy and
inheritance based guideline in our recording entities. :)

+1 for me

Sebastien