Lukáš Lalinský wrote:

> The original NGS documentation which was written by me [1] says that
> works with different remixes should be merged together. The Work page
> [2] however says that they should be kep separate. All people I've
> discussed this with agree that they should be merged. Can I change the
> Work page to remove the mention of remixes?
>
> Lukas
>
> [1] http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Next_Generation_Schema#Work
> [2] http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Work

This discussion seems to have faded out now.
There are many unresolved specific issues regarding covers, translations,
instrumentals, ... Most of them are beyond the remix work topic and should
probably be further discussed in separate threads.
Despite of those issues isn't the guideline update that Lukáš proposed ready
for RFC/RFV now?

Christian (MD)