On 07/02/2012 04:11 AM, Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren wrote:
> nikki checked her VCDs and none of them matched exactly the MB
> tracklist (which is not necessarily wrong) but several had *less*
> tracks in the disc ID than in the tracklist (which seems like a
> problem).

Could you give links, Réo, what VCDs were checked and what were the exact
mismatch ?
It is the first time I hear such a thing as it’s usually the opposite.

Note that videos, still images, soundtracks as well as sequence of still
images with soundtrucks can be stored in the DATA TRUCK (1st truck) of the
VCD. But it never applies to what we call the tracklist that we see on back
cover, or at least I’ve never had such examples.

-----
mb : http://musicbrainz.org/user/jesus2099
mb userscripts : http://userscripts.org/users/31010/scripts
black hole : *@jetable.org (stuff sent there won’t reach anyone)
crap® : jesus2099, Ti, Tristan, patate12, saucisson7, so6on, so6on7, TRISTANVS,
M. PATATE, j2-, J2♥, Trí Tân, 鳥, トリ29, TD., iCAT, …