On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 9:43 PM, Tom Crocker <tomcrockerm...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I would change the link phrases for chorus master because I think they're
> a little clunky:
> Artist <http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Artist> *was chorus master on*
> Release<http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Release>
> Release <http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Release> *has chorus master
> *Artist<http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Artist>
> Artist <http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Artist> *was chorus master on*
> Recording <http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Recording>
> Recording <http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Recording> *has chorus master *
> Artist <http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Artist>
> I'm sure the artist -> release/recording phrase I've suggested would work.
> I think the others would work but would want to see a bunch of examples to
> be sure

I don't think it matters that much really - we don't use those almost
anywhere in the server right now (I think "has chorus master performed by"
is used literally nowhere - "performed chorus master on" is used only on
the dropdown when entering the edit, but not for display). That said, they
are kinda horrid so if people want them changed I'm fine with that.

--
Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren