On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 11:43 AM, Tom Crocker <tomcrockerm...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I would change the link phrases for chorus master because I think they're
> a little clunky:
> Artist <http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Artist> *was chorus master on*
> Release<http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Release>
> Release <http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Release> *has chorus master
> *Artist<http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Artist>
> Artist <http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Artist> *was chorus master on*
> Recording <http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Recording>
> Recording <http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Recording> *has chorus master *
> Artist <http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Artist>
> I'm sure the artist -> release/recording phrase I've suggested would work.
> I think the others would work but would want to see a bunch of examples to
> be sure

I was thinking of making a suggestion like this, too, but changed my mind
because it's not really part of this RFC.  However, if Nicolás is willing
to take this on, I could also suggest: <artist> served as chorus master on
<release>/<recording>.  This phrasing wouldn't work well in the other
direction, but the existing phrases or the above could be used instead.

--
-:-:- David K. Gasaway
-:-:- Email: d...@gasaway.org