Frederic Da Vitoria wrote
> What about this:
>
> For this definition*, editing *involves adding, removing, lengthening,
> shortening or re-arranging audio track. We thus restrict the definition
> only for the purposes of this recordings definition. The edit relationship
> uses a wider definition.
>
> This may be me again not knowing English spelling rules, but shouldn't
> "audio track" be "audio tracks"?

I don't think we really need to consider the edit relationship type here.
Our edit definition should be broad enough to cover radio edits too. I think
if we use Tom's definition from a few days ago, and add "substituting"
somewhere, we'd cover everything, including censorship:

"Editing is defined as adding, removing, lengthening, shortening,
substituting or otherwise re-arranging sections of audio track."

(And yeah, "sections of audio track" is fine)