Much better. I think you've really nailed the principles I'd like to see in
there.
It's slimline - there isn't 'mixing may involve...' etc. which might add
context but don't define and IMO made it all too long.
The main recording definition deals with the issues rather than just
introducing terms!

What I'd change:
get rid of audible - or make it an audible stored representation of sound
(but that's probably too many adjectives)
editing: get rid of 'sound within' - 'sections of a recording' seems fine
and it's only a representation of sound.
mixing: nothing! slim and precise
mastering: not entirely sure about this but it's fine really.

> "set of tracks" is problematic
agreed - that's why I went for the awkward 'union' but check out Ben's new
version - loads better