No. They've clearly mixed together several tracks, or depending on your
point of view, cut up several and edited them together. Either way, that's
a different recording.
But as Davitof said there will always be cases where a strict real world
definition doesn't fit, and the community can decide that in the spirit of
the definition a particular case should be treated in a certain way.