Avuton Olrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 12:58 AM, Eric Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > My repository is at:
> >  git://git.musicpd.org/normalperson/mpd.git
> >  http://git.musicpd.org/normalperson/mpd.git
>
> Are we basically calling your repository "master" now?

Yes, as I've been the unofficial dictator for a while now in Warren's
absence.

Of course I refuse to have "master", or "main" in my repository URL, so
my repository being "master" is strictly a social convention that can
change at any time if Warren returns, or if I'm unable to contribute.

Also, keep in mind that I don't control the DNS to the server, so my
repository being "master" can be usurped if I start doing stupid things
:)

--
Eric Wong