On 2009/02/10 14:56, Romain Bignon <rom...@peerfuse.org> wrote:
> Ok, so my first fix fixes the second problem too :)
>
> I send you the first patch fixed.

The second version of that patch works well!

There's however a hotkey conflict between CMD_LIST_CLEAR_VISUAL_SELECT
and CMD_INTERRUPT (lyrics screen).  It's a limitation of the ncmpc
code that it can't deal with binding the same key to different
commands on different screens.  However I think that since pressing
'v' again also clears the selection, we can simply remove
CMD_LIST_CLEAR_VISUAL_SELECT.