On 2009/02/10 14:09, rom...@peerfuse.org wrote:
> From: Romain Bignon <rom...@peerfuse.org>
>
> ---
>  src/command.c       |    6 +++-
>  src/command.h       |    4 ++-
>  src/list_window.c   |   75 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
>  src/list_window.h   |    6 +++-
>  src/screen_artist.c |   37 ++++++++++++++-------
>  src/screen_file.c   |   88
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------------
>  src/screen_help.c   |    5 ++-
>  src/screen_play.c   |   60 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----

Hi Romain,

that patch is cool stuff, I'm glad you're working on that long-awaited
ncmpc feature!  Please note the bugs I've found so far:

- when you have 3 songs in the list, select the first two, and press
  'd' for delete.  ncmpc goes into an infinite loop.  Might be because
  the (stale) selection is now larger than the playlist?

- when you move more than 2 songs around at a time (ctrl-J, ctrl-K),
  results are scrambled, and I got an assertion failure in one case:

  ncmpc: playlist.h:66: playlist_get: Assertion `idx <
  playlist_length(playlist)' failed.

  I can get you a backtrace, but I think you'll be able to reproduce
  easily.