Hello,

There are 7 new patches available on my repository (
http://repo.or.cz/w/libmpdclient/marc.git) :
- Remove unused macros
- Remove some CamelCase
- Remove CamelCase for mpd_InfoEntity
- Replace 'int' by 'bool' in search commands
- Rewrite 'Search' interface
- Use enum mpd_tag_type instead of int
- Remove some CamelCase

I have two general questions about libmpdclient:
- Do you want to keep mpd_send_* methods centralized in mpd/command.h or do
you prefer to dispatch them by functionnality in the different headers?
(like mpd_send_status in mpd/status.h)
- Which guidelines do you want to put in place for code. For example:
    - Use tabs of spaces
    - Methods appearing like this:
    void mpd_toto (int titi) {

    }
    or like this:
    void mpd_toto (int titi)
    {

    }
    or like this:
    void
    mpd_toto (int titi)
    {

    }
    - Same question for if/for/while statements

I you define these rules I can propose a patch to have a consistent code
(it's not really the case now :-)).

Regards,
Marc