On 2009/02/06 23:48, Marc Pavot <m.pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are 4 patches available on my repository (
> http://repo.or.cz/w/libmpdclient/marc.git) :

Thanks Marc, I have merged all.

> - Remove declaration of not implemented functions
> - stats: make "struct mpd_stats" and "struct mpd_search_stats" opaque
> - status: make "struct mpd_status" opaque
> - Add unit tests to libmpclient

The last patch deletes src/example.c, I have modified it, to preserve
that file.  It might be a good example for libmpdclient usage.  The
test cases are not a replacement for it.

I have also fixed the variadic macro usage.  You used a non-standard
way to do it, I switched to C99.

About the opaque patches: I wasn't sure whether this is a good idea.
Making all structs opaque is good for stabilizing the API (just in
case the struct has to be changed one day), but there's overhead for
calling a functions instead of accessing a pointer.  I have merged
your patch anyway, and we might review and reconsider this another
time.