Since I upgraded to 0.14, I noticed that `list' sometimes returns
empty names.  E.g. "list genre" will return something like:

   Genre: R&B
   Genre:
   Genre: Southern Rock

In my case, such "empty" tag values are turned for "genre", for
"artist", for "composer", but not for "album".
It appears this corresponds to the fact that all my songs have an
"album" tag, whereas some don't have any "genre" or "composer" or
"artist" tag.

Was that change made on purpose, or is it accidental?

        Stefan