Jochen Keil wrote:
> This may not be a defined standard but it's well documented, on a common
> base and everybody sticks to it.

Cuesheets are well documented, but storing one in a CUESHEET tag isn't
afaik. But I might be wrong there.

> > What other players support parsing this CUESHEET tag?
> foobar2000

Oh, ok. When I was looking for a tagging scheme fit for multi track
flacs I didn't find any player supporting a cuesheet inside a CUESHEET
tag. Embedded cuesheets, yes. But with the song titles in tags.
If there are other players doing it your way...

>> metaflac 1.2.1 doesn't.
> $ metaflac --version
> metaflac 1.2.1
>
> You should check your installation.

Well, I did. Are you sure you meant

> metaflac --import-cuesheet-from=file

and not

metaflac --set-tag-from-file="CUESHEET=file" --import-cuesheet-from=file

cu

   Mario

L_
OL
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his
way to Überwachungsstaat.