On 2009/04/07 01:39, Stephen Paul Weber <singpol...@singpolyma.net> wrote:
> Yes, this is exactly the functionality I had in mind :)

OK, understand.  While I'm not interested in that feature, I
understand others are, and I'd be willing to merge that.

Give the configuration file format a good thought when you hack on
that: currently, mpdscribble uses GKeyFile to parse the configuration
file in .INI style.  The parser invocation contains a hack, because
historically, there is no section name in the file.  We could say that
users who want to use multiple scrobbler servers have to explicitly
add the section name.

What you could do now is make one INI section per scrobbling server.
Example:

 [mpdscribble]
 log=syslog
 host=localhost
 scrobblers=foo bar

 [foo]
 username=foo
 password=secret
 server=http://foo.fm

 [bar]
 username=bar
 password=secret
 server=http://bar.fm

Be sure that old configuration files continue to work.