On 2009/04/07 19:01, Stephen Paul Weber <singpol...@singpolyma.net> wrote:
> Attached please find 5 patch files, each the output of a git show for 5
> commits that progressively implement this feature :)

Looks quite good.  I'd like to test it - though it seems like I need
an "invite" to join libre.fm.  Can you give me one?  Once I have
tested it, your patches will be merged.

Things I don't like about your patches:

- I don't want "runtime state" information to be declared in file.h -
  that's just for configuration, I'd like to separate that
- you implemented yet another linked list..  let's use GSList instead
- _all_ sections in mpdscribble.conf are used as submission servers,
  what if we want other sections in the future?
- it's not possible to disable the last.fm server