Hi Jochen,

Avuton forwarded a mail from Svend Sorensen to me:

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 10:53 AM, Svend Sorensen <sv...@ciffer.net> wrote:
>> Did you give permission to change the license to libcue[1]?
> I did not. Jochen Keil sent me an email asking if he could relicense
> parts of cuetools under a "BSD" license, but I never got around to
> replying.

This essentially makes your libcue releases illegal, because they
violate Svend's copyright.  Why are you trying to make it BSD, anyway?
What's wrong with the old license?

While this is basically your own personal problem, it might become a
problem for me and the MPD project, because MPD is linked with libcue.
I must remove your code from MPD if there is no solution.

You didn't respond to my former questions regarding that license
change, that is why I am now setting a deadline: I will remove your
code from MPD on 30th of April (7 days from now), unless you can
convince me that your code is legal.