Hi,

I am trying to compile MPD and in the process have compiled the dependent
libraries e.g. libmad and libid3tag

I give the following arguments  to the ./configre for MPD

  --disable-ipv6 --disable-flac --disable-mpc \
        --disable-oggflac --disable-vorbis --disable-fifo --disable-aac \
        --disable-vorbis-encoder --disable-lame-encoder --disable-alsa \
        --disable-un --disable-ao --enable-mad

But I get the following errors while compiling. I would appreciate any
suggestions how to resolve this

../mpd-0.15.3/configure: line 6317: 0: command not found
checking for CUE... Package libcue was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libcue.pc'
No package 'libcue' found
no
configure: WARNING: libcue not found -- disabling libcue parsing library
checking for AVAHI... Package avahi-client was not found in the pkg-config
search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `avahi-client.pc'
No package 'avahi-client' found
no
checking dns_sd.h usability... no
checking dns_sd.h presence... no
checking for dns_sd.h... no
checking for DNSServiceRegister in -ldns_sd... no
configure: WARNING: No supported Zeroconf backend found, disabling Zeroconf
checking for SQLITE... Package sqlite3 was not found in the pkg-config search
path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `sqlite3.pc'
No package 'sqlite3' found
no
configure: WARNING: sqlite not found -- disabling SQLite database support
checking for CURL... Package libcurl was not found in the pkg-config search
path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libcurl.pc'
No package 'libcurl' found
no
configure: WARNING: libcurl not found -- disabling libcurl HTTP streaming
checking for MMS... Package libmms was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libmms.pc'
No package 'libmms' found
no
configure: WARNING: libmms not found -- disabling libmms mms:// protocol support
checking for MAD... Package mad was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `mad.pc'
No package 'mad' found
no
configure: error: libmad MP3 decoder plugin: libmad not found
make: *** [mpd] Error 1
bash-2.05b$