On 2010/04/06 08:42, Tony Miller <mcfiredr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can i just put it all on the same line, since its under 80 chars? I see
> other sources in src/decoder that do that.

Yes.  80 columns is always ok.

> +    if((gme_err = gme_open_file(path_fs, &emu, sample_rate)) != NULL){
> +        g_warning("%s\n", gme_err);
> +        gme_delete(emu);

Is that correct?  Does gme_open_file() allocate the second parameter
even if it returns with an error?

> +        g_warning("%s\n", error->message);

You don't need "\n" in GLib logging calls.

> +        gme_delete(emu);
> +        gme_free_info(ti);

Usually, it's a good idea to deallocate in reverse order, because a
"ti" may hold a reference to "emu".  Don't know about GME.

> Will it work for you if I just push another commit with the changes,
> or should I squash another commit with the fixes on top of the
> previous one?

I'd prefer to merge a single fixed commit.  stgit is a nice tool for
that!