On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 23:21:35 +0200
William Lallemand <wlallem...@irq6.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 08:36:31 +0200
> Simon Kagstrom <simon.kagst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > This set of patches adds support for Spotify playback via an input
> > plugin and Spotify playlists via a playlist plugin.
> > [...]
> > Feedback wanted :-)
>
> I've got an issue using despotify, indeed, it works only with
> --no-daemon.

Yes, I also noticed this. I haven't looked at what might be causing it
yet, but I'll do that.

I haven't looked how/when the daemonzing is done, but one theory is
that the "singleton" in despotify_utils.c is initialized in the wrong
process, after the daemonizing is done. In that case, even though
despotify is initialized, the global session would be NULL.

// Simon