On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 14:51:09 +0100
Max Kellermann <m...@duempel.org> wrote:

> On 2011/12/07 05:39, zw g <pekingmas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is MPD support other playlists rather than *.m3u?
> > Like, *.pls, *.xspf, *.asx, etc.
>
> Yes.  http://www.musicpd.org/doc/user/ch05s05.html

According to that page there's also an extm3u plugin, but I can't find
anything about it. If I enable the extm3u plugin in the mpd.conf,
there's nothing I can see in the logs. I see no difference between
extension that I have to download?

Let me put it like this: I'd like to use the (obsolete?) #EXTM3U and
#EXTINF tags to display what stream is playing. For some URL's I only
see the URL displayed, not the name of the station.

Is that possible with the above mentioned extm3u plugin?

R.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.

| Richard Lucassen, Utrecht                                        |
| Public key and email address:                                    |
| http://www.lucassen.org/mail-pubkey.html                         |

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011