Max,

Can i put a playlist file(not the plain M3U type) to the music directory
but
inside that playlist all songs point to some place other than music
directory?

What i mean is can i just play files not in the music directory, if i don't
make it a symbolic link?
Just by putting playlist files in the music directory not the real file.

Sorry for my English.

Gui