Dear list,

I want to share MPD with my friends who are work on *Mac OS X* platform.

Is there a way to compile/package *MPD and all the common dependencies* to
a *single static build* like ffmpeg did?

What i want is to finally make a single MPD static build file and plus a
mpd.conf file, then send this to my friends, they'll be able to run MPD in
their terminal, or through a script i made.

My friends they are not technical type, so compile MPD is not an option:(

Like below, i found the link on *ffmpeg* official website, unzip the file
below you will get a single & executable *ffmpeg* binary file, and i tried,
it works great.
http://www.evermeet.cx/ffmpeg/ffmpeg-1.1.3.7z

I have no C/C++ related skills, only some python script experience.
So i hope someone can help or guide me to do this by telling me how can i
make it step by steps. If there are some documents, it would be great.

I know i may ask too much, but is there any chance?
Thanks in advance.