Thank you,* *Alexander*.*
*
The method you told is indeed a good way to achieve the purpose. (By
macports)
Actually, that's how i install MPD on my MacBook Pro.

But that needs people to (They are not technocial type again):
1)  first have a working internet network,
2)  then install macports by hand,
3)  then issue *"sudo port install mpd"* to download all the dependencies,
(may by script)
4)  compile all thoes packages on the target machine (by macports)
5)  some people may not like to install to many stuff on the machine;

What if i insist to build a static build of MPD?
That would be handy, allow me to just copy the static build file(and config
file) to my friends.

Sorry for all the bothers above, if you want to know why i'm so bother for
this?
That is becasue i'm writing a simple GUI interface to control MPD, i want
to share it with my friends in the future.

So...
Thank you again.

Gui