On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM, zw g <pekingmas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear list,
>

> I want to share MPD with my friends who are work on Mac OS X platform.
>
> Is there a way to compile/package MPD and all the common dependencies to a
> single static build like ffmpeg did?

No need. MPD is maintained by MacPorts:

http://www.macports.org/

Install ports then simply do:

$ sudo port info mpd
mpd @0.17.3 (audio)
Variants:             ffmpeg, mad, mod, modplug, mpg123, universal

for playing music (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, Mod, and wave files)
and managing playlists. MPD is designed for integrating a computer
into a stereo system that provides control for music playback over a
                      local network. It also makes a great desktop
music player, especially if you are a console junkie, like frontend
options, or restart X often.
Homepage:             http://www.musicpd.org/

Build Dependencies:   pkgconfig
Library Dependencies: audiofile, cdparanoia, curl, faad2, flac, glib2,
libcue, libiconv, libid3tag, libmpcdec, libogg, libvorbis, zlib
Platforms:            darwin
License:              GPL-2+ LGPL-2.1
Maintainers:          rmstonecip...@macports.org, openmaintai...@macports.org

$ sudo port install mpd